How it Works
CereBlue is a new and unique product consisting of carefully chosen components with proven effectiveness. In addition to the components you may be familiar with there is one unique ingredient which distinctly separates us from the many other nootropic products that are currently available on the market.Buy Now
So what is this ingredient? Is it new?
Hardly. It has been available since the 1870’s. It has a number of uses in a variety of applications and its ability to enhance memory and improve mood have been known for years. Until now however this agent has not been been readily available for this purpose and never before in a combination product that adds well-known agents that augment and enhance its function.
Methylene Blue’s ability to improve cognition and memory stem from its ability to increase the energy source of living cells called ATP. It improves mitochondrial function which helps improve cellular function. Free radicals (agents that negatively affect cell function) are reduced as well. Several other properties make Methylene Blue different: its ability to cross the blood-brain barrier and carry out these beneficial activities in the brain where they are most needed, and the ability to reduce Tau proteins which have implicated in neurodegenerative diseases.
ADVICE FOR USE.
We must emphasize, however, that CereBlue is not a treatment or cure for this (or any other) disease.
Multiple studies have been performed that support the effectiveness of Methylene Blue. It is safest and most effective at lower doses. However, there are several caveats which bear mentioning. Individuals who take SSRI or MAOI-type medications (usually used for depression) should not take CereBlue. In addition individuals with G6PD deficiency (genetically determined) should not take this agent either. It is highly recommended that anybody contemplating taking CereBlue consult with their healthcare professional before purchasing or using.
What else is in CereBlue that makes it so effective?
- Phosphatidylserine: a phospholipid that has demonstrated the ability to potentially reduce symptoms of dementia and improve cognitive function, as well asimprove mood.
- Ubiquinone (Co-Q10): a well-known antioxidant which has proven benefits in heart health
- Taurine: an amino acid linked to improvement in obesity and glycemic (blood sugar) control. It may also provide benefit for the heart.
- Gingko Biloba: associated with improved brain flow function and antioxidant activity. May also improve mood and improve blood flow in the body
- Vitamin E: a fat soluble vitamin linked to improvement in cholesterol levels and skin tone; has antioxidant activity, and has been associated with improved vision and physical endurance
- Vitamin C: a powerful antioxidant that helps tissue regenerate, reduce heart disease, improve cholesterol levels and immune function.
As you can see, there is not an overabundance of components in CereBlue. What are there have been carefully chosen to provide maximum benefit without adding agents of questionable value. A laundry list of ingredients with unpronounceable names does not a better product make.
CereBlue is a new and welcome addition to the nootropic armamentarium that will provide substantial support to your memory, mood, and cognition in a way not previously possible. It represents the best available nonprescription agent to provide memory, mood, and cognition support.
Proudly made in the USA under the strictest safety and purity standards.